Interpretation and definitions
Words from which the initial letter is capitalized have defined meanings under the following conditions. The following definitions will have the same meaning, regardless of whether they appear in the singular or plural.
Account means a unique account created for you to access our Service or parts of our Service.
Company (known as «the Company», «We» or «Our» in this Agreement) refers to EU WATCHES, C / SAN BERNADINO 15, 28014, MADRID.
Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, which contain the details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
Country refers to: Spain
Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, cell phone, or digital tablet.
Personal Data is any information related to an identified or identifiable person.
The service refers to the Website.
Service provider refers to any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. Refers to outside companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service, or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social media website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
Usage data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
The website refers to Spain watches, accessible from www.espanawatches.com
Refers to the person accessing or using the Service, or the company or other legal entity on behalf of which said person is accessing or using the Service, as appropriate.
Collection and use of your personal data
During the use of Our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
Name and surname
Address, State, Province, Zip Code, City
Usage data is collected automatically when you use the Service.
Usage data may include information such as your device’s Internet Protocol address (for example, IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service you visit, the time, and the date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service on or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your unique mobile device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile internet browser you use, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends each time you visit our Service or when you access the Service on or through a mobile device.
Information from third-party social media services
The Company allows you to create an account and log in to use the Service through the following Third Party Social Media Services:
If you decide to register or grant us access to a third-party Social Media Service, we may collect personal data that is already associated with your third-party Social Media Service account, such as Your name, Your email address, Your activities o Your contact list associated with that account.
Tecnologías y cookies de seguimiento
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or Your activity on our Service. Flash cookies are not managed through the same browser settings as those used for browser cookies. For more information on how you can delete flash cookies, read «Where can I change the settings to disable or delete local shared objects?» available at & nbsp; https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
- Web beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that allow the Company, for example, to count to users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and checking the integrity of the system and the server).
Cookies can be «persistent» or «session» cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you disconnect, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser. More information about cookies: What are cookies? . < / p>
We use session and persistent cookies for the purposes listed below:
- Necessary / essential cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Managed by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide you with services available through the Website and to allow you to use some of its functions. They help authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services you have requested cannot be provided, and we only use these Cookies to provide those services to you.
- Cookies policy / Cookies acceptance of notices
Type: Persistent Cookies
Managed by: Us
- Functionality cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Managed by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember the decisions you make when you use the website, such as remembering your login details or your language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid having to re-enter your preferences each time you use the Website.
For more information about the cookies we use and your choices regarding cookies, visit our website.
Use of your personal data
The Company may use personal data for the following purposes:
- Provide and maintain our Service, including monitoring the use of our Service.
- To manage your account: manage your registration as user of the Service. The personal data that you provide may give you access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to you as a registered user.
- For the execution of a contract: the development, fulfillment and commitment of the purchase contract for the products, articles or services that you have acquired or any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact you : To contact you with you by email, phone calls, SMS or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as push notifications from a mobile application regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or services contracted, including security updates, when is necessary or reasonable for its implementation.
- To provide you news, special offers and general information about other The goods, services and events we offer that are similar to those you have already purchased or inquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage your requests: To serve and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or carry out a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, either as an ongoing concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by us about our Service Users is among the transferred assets.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With service providers: We may share your personal information with service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to communicate with you.
- < strong> For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when you share personal information or otherwise interact in public areas with other users, said Information can be viewed by all users and can be publicly distributed outside. If you interact with other users or register through a Third Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, images and description of your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to see your activity descriptions, communicate with you and view your profile.
- With Your consent : We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retención de sus datos personales
The Company will also retain the Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to enhance security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or we are legally required to retain this data for longer periods of time. < / p>
Transfer of your personal data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed in the operational offices of the Company and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. This means that this information may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where data protection laws may differ from those in your jurisdiction.
Divulgación de sus datos personales
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests from authorities (for example, a court or government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible irregularities in relation to the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Service Users or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Our Service is not directed to anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you know that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
If we need to rely on consent as the legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires parental consent, we may require parental consent before collecting and using that information.
Links to other websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party site or service.
- By email: email@example.com
- Visiting this page on our website: https://espanawatches.com/index.php/contactanos/
- By phone number: 691 031 954